Most people don’t wake up with naturally long and full eyelashes unless you are wearing eyelash extensions! The hot trend right now that has been going around for a few years now is semi-permanent eyelash extensions. Unlike traditional strip eyelashes that you glue on for one night, these will last for weeks!
The process of applying eyelash extensions can be time-consuming and require you to see your eyelash technician every 2-4 weeks for regular maintenance. They glue each individual eyelash one at a time and adhere it to your own eyelash using a tweezer like tool to precisely put it in place. The whole process can take anywhere from 1-2 hours.
Eyelash extensions are great for women on the go who have very little time to get ready in the morning. Having extensions makes it so you never have to wear mascara again and you can wake up feeling and looking your best without even trying. They make you look put together even if you put little to no effort in your appearance.
- Cuts your make up routine in half and you will feel more put together without even trying.
- Gives you a natural appearance without makeup.
- You can customize the length to what you’re comfortable with. Long, short, full whatever you want.
Eyelash extensions are in high demand but not everyone loves them!
- They are expensive to maintain and have to continuously get them done every 2-4 weeks.
- Process of applying them can take 1-2 hours.
- Your natural eyelashes may fall off if they are not placed correctly.
- You need to avoid getting your eyelashes wet for the first 12- 24 hours.
- Cannot use oil-based products and make up removes around the eye area or the eyelashes may begin to fall off.
- You cannot rub your eyes or it will damage the lashes.
- In some cases, you can be allergic to the type of glue they use and develop an allergic reaction.
Eyelash extensions are great for someone who doesn’t mind the upkeep of getting them done, time it takes, and the financial expense. If you are looking for full and long lashes without eyelash extensions you can try latisse which is an FDA approved serum to grow your eyelashes naturally!
We also offer non-surgical procedures for the face, skin, body, and hair.