Doing your make up doesn’t have to take hours to do. The trick to making your morning routine go a lot faster is by only accentuating your key features with very light and minimal makeup!
You can achieve the perfect look in less than 5 minutes and under 5 steps!
- Light foundation and concealer: Apply a thin even layer of foundation all over the skin with a damp beauty blender sponge. Using a beauty blender will help you blend out the foundation seamlessly and easy in a matter of seconds. Next, apply concealer underneath the eye and red spots with the beauty blender.
- Apply a light natural color blush to the apples of your cheeks with a fluffy blush brush. Next, apply highlight to the tops of the cheekbones to add radiance and glow.
- Having groomed eyebrows makes such a difference! Apply a small amount of tinted eye brow gel to your eyebrows to hold them in place and add a tint of color.
- It’s all about the lashes! Lashes can make the look and amplify your features. I recommend applying a voluminous mascara to the base of your lashes wiggling your way to the tip of the lashes. You can apply 2 coats of mascara to give you added volume.
- Enhancing the shape of your lips: Applying color or a tinted gloss to your lips can make you look like you tried more than you actually did! Adding a lip liner instead of lipstick is ideal when the time is running out. Putting on a lip color will make you look more put together and refreshed.
To make your morning routine go a lot faster, I recommend using a combination of laser facials, fillers, and Botox. This will help accentuate your key features even more and make you look refreshed. To find out more, check out our non-surgical procedures for the face, skin, body, and hair.