If you live away from the Los Angeles area, rest assured you are on the right website. 50% of Dr. Dugar’s patients are from outside of Los Angeles and are seeking subtle scarless refinement of their nose, which they feel they cannot find in their local countries or hometowns. Dr. Dugar sees patients from across the globe due to his expertise and super specialization in only one single surgery: Scarless Noses. Due to his super specialization, Dr. Dugar has surpassed his peers and become an internationally respected Nose Surgeon due to his unique philosophy on noses.
If you are out of town and would like to set up your Scarless Closed Rhinoplasty surgery and consultation in one trip, you will need to send us your pictures and information as outlined below in an email to email@example.com.
Once we receive the photos and your information, they will be presented to Dr. Dugar and we will respond to you with available dates for a Facetime/Skype consultation.
After the initial FaceTime/Skype consult, then you will be introduced to Lisa via email, our surgical coordinator and your personal concierge, and she will go over the details of the surgery, such as pricing and availability.
To get started we ask you provide the following pictures and information in your email:
Please note that the angles required are at least one of each:
- A frontal view of the face and neck
- Left and right profile view (smiling and non-smiling)
- A base view in which the head is facing front and tilted back so the nasal cavity is exposed.
- City, State, Country:
- Full Mailing address?
- Okay to mail correspondence to this mailing address?
- Facetime/Skype Information:
- Have you ever had prior surgery on your nose?
- How long have you been thinking of getting your nose done?
- Please include your thoughts of what you would like done to your nose (explain to the best of your ability)?
Most patients feel comfortable going home immediately from surgery and staying with friends or family at a local home or hotel. But some patients prefer to have 24-hour nursing care for the first 2 days after surgery. We recommend Pearl Recovery Retreat, which is an upscale wellness center that enables patients to heal after surgery in a tranquil, luxurious environment. Pearl Recovery Retreat is located in the Viceroy L'Ermitage Beverly Hills.