What can you not do after lip filler?
The downtime after lip injections is not long. Lip fillers are a very common cosmetic procedure now and the procedure is quick and are not painful.
There are two reasons people are seeking lip enhancement fillers.
1) Adding volume and enhancing the size of the lips.
2) Giving a plumping effect and giving a youthful look to the lips. Since our body decreases the amount of collagen production as we age, the lips start shrinking and lose the plumbing looks. In the Scarless Nose Rhinoplasty center, Dr. Deepak Dugar only uses hyaluronic acid fillers which are naturally broken down by body or can be dissolved. So the results can be reversed by a dissolvent or they will dissolve naturally for the lips to look the same as before.
At Scarless Nose medspa, the lip enhancement procedure starts with numbing the lips and then injecting the filler into the lips to give it a plumping look and rejuvenate the skin.This procedure takes less than 10 minutes in Dr. Dugar’s expert hands with the results lasting 6-12 months. No downtime after the procedure. After the injection Dr. Deepak Dugar makes sure your lips are what you wanted and you are happy with the results. After the full satisfaction with the results, Dr. Dugar points at the few after care instructions. What to do and what not to do after getting lip fillers:
– You can eat (but not too spicy or salty foods for a day)
– You can and should drink hydrate (but do not use straws since it will put pressure on the lips)
– Avoiding alcohol and smoking for at least 24 hours is highly recommended
– You can wash face and shower (but don’t use hot water or hot temperature on the lips for a day)
– You can walk around (but avoid strenuous exercise for at least a day and no hot yoga or sauna for 48 hours)
– You can ice your lips if swollen, it helps ease the swelling
– Keep your lips clean
At the scarless nose medspa Dr. Dugar will give you the lips you have always wanted in a safe way and if you have any questions regarding if you need a lip filler or what suits you best, Dr. Dugar will be happy to talk to you and give you his honest opinion. The conversation with Dr. Dugar will be a great guide towards you to make a decision if you have always been hesitant. A consultation is the best way to make sure that you are receiving only the best care. If you want to book your consultation to have an honest conversation with Dr. Dugar please give our office a call, email, text, or WhatsApp. We are happy to help and answer any further questions you may have.
Beverly Hills Rhinoplasty Center™
Phone: (310) 276-1703
Email: [email protected]
WhatsApp: +1 (310) 276-1703