I know I’m not alone when I say adore this vegetable. It’s great as comfort food, or even a healthy snack on the go.
- High fiber, low fat, low calories (100 calories per serving)
- anti- inflammatory
- rich in anti-oxidants (vitamins A, C, E, magnesium, and potassium)
- 1 large butternut squash
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 pinch of pepper
- half a stick of melted butter drizzled on top
- a drizzle of honey
- sprinkle as little or as much cinnamon as you like!
- Bake for 25-30 minutes on 400 degrees and enjoy
Antioxidants are really useful because they keep your skin looking fresh. Another way to maintain youthful skin is to come into the Scarless Med Spa™ for botox and filler!
Beverly Hills Rhinoplasty Center™