I know I’m not alone when I say adore this vegetable. It’s great as comfort food, or even a healthy snack on the go.
- High fiber, low fat, low calories (100 calories per serving)
- anti- inflammatory
- rich in anti-oxidants (vitamins A, C, E, magnesium, and potassium)
- 1 large butternut squash
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 pinch of pepper
- half a stick of melted butter drizzled on top
- a drizzle of honey
- sprinkle as little or as much cinnamon as you like!
- Bake for 25-30 minutes on 400 degrees and enjoy
Beverly Hills Rhinoplasty Center™