Apartment hunting is a lot of work, but luckily we have lots of apps that make our apartment hunting online a whole lot easier. We all have our dream neighborhoods and area codes we hope to find a place we can call home in (all within our budget and number of bedrooms of course) and these are the top apps that can make our apartment dreams a reality!
- Zillow Rentals: Zillow, without a doubt, comes in first place as the best app to use for finding a place to live. They came out with a Zillow Rentals app that is preferred for those apartment hunters, it’s easier to navigate, and your saved homes are easily at your fingertips. The original Zillow app also has a feature to see rentals, which also might be helpful to look there to see if the owner has uploaded additional photos of the property on the original Zillow. Most of the time, the Zillow Rentals app and regular Zillow app will have identical properties, but if you are needing to live in a very specific neighborhood, it would be useful to set up location notifications on both apps. Zillow is great because you can draw a circle around the exact locations you are looking to call your new home, and easily can set up new rentals notifications whenever any are listed in that location. Zillow ranks top on the charts for its user-friendly format, and most up-to-date listings that are most accurate with when they went on the market, and if they are still available.
- Apartments.com : For the apartment hunter in the Los Angeles area, having all the top apps for your new home in your pocket is going to be the most beneficial to your search. Apartments.com also has a very easy to navigate app that lets you see rentals in a map or list format, and lets you filter your dream home with your most important amenities. This app is unique from others in this list because it shows you the exact address of the listings at the top, which makes it easy for buyers looking to find an apartment in a specific area code, and they are able to plan their drive to work accordingly.
- HotPads: This app is great for renters who are looking specifically for either a home, apartment, codo, or private room in a house. HotPads shows you on the map the type of rental it is, by a shape on the map; either a small house, a tall apartment, or a bed to symbolize a private room in the house. This feature is ideal for those looking to move into an apartment, and they can just glance over the map with this useful key. Once you click a listing you’re interested in, the app quickly shows you all the information you look for in a home, without even searching the page for it. At the top is the address, then price, then how many beds, baths, and square feet, under it is a request to apply button, and highlights which show the dream amenities renters love: AC, Pet friendly, Laundry, Appliances, and how long ago it was listed.
- Trulia: Trulia is a great app for those who want to stay up to date on new listings, this app emails you daily with listings in areas you have searched, that meet all your requirements. This app is a must for your apartment search in Los Angeles, since it’s so competitive, you will need to be checking all 5 apps daily to find the perfect apartment in the perfect location. The app also lets you draw a circle around your dream neighborhood for optimal searching, and usually has updated photos of apartments, or different photos of properties from other apps which is a plus. Trulia is different from other apps, because under the listing description, it shows reviews from neighbors in that neighborhood, or even that specific street which is helpful for renters moving to a new unfamiliar area. It also is unique for showing Affordability, a Neighborhood Overview, Home Details (when it was built, ect), and what locals rank it as dog friendly, walkable to food, groceries, and if there are sidewalks.
- RadPad: This app and website is popular for Los Angeles apartment hunters. It has a large number of listings, all easy to read the highlights like flexible lease, amenities, AC, Laundry in unit, ect., before you even click the listing. The app effortlessly breaks down apartment cost, and includes how much is security deposit, which is usually hidden or not mentioned in other apps mentioned. This app is also useful for renters who are looking to see how many other possible reneres are eyeing the place. It makes it easy to contact the property with an easy Text button, Call button, and More ways to contact button. The app has a easy-to-use profile for yourself, to look more appealing to landlords, who can reach back out to you on the app directly, or after you apply for their property. RadPad also makes it fun to add friends from Facebook to see who is using the app either on their apartment hunt journey or pay their own apartment’s rent.
The best way to find the apartment of your dreams in Los Angeles, is to use all the best apps you can daily on your hunt. Using one app is great, but using all 5 to compare properties in the same area, or get more information and perspective on one apartment on all 5 apps to be more educated. At first, finding your dream home can almost feel impossible, but the more time you spend looking at all the possibilities, the easier it will be for you to find a place to call home.
While you are driving around Los Angeles searching for that dream three bedroom two bathroom apartment in Beverly Hills, stop by the Scarless Med Spa to make all your botox and filler dreams come true. Your hunt for the perfect plastic surgeon Med Spa ends here with Dr. Dugar at the Beverly Hills Rhinoplasty Center. Dr. Dugar is a double board-certified plastic surgeon, here in Beverly Hills he gives his patients an effortless, natural refinement of their face, lips, cheeks ,and more with his Med Spa injectables. If you are interested in coming in for a consultation with Dr. Dugar, click the link to our website www.scarlessnose.com and click BOOK HERE to select a date and time that works best for your schedule!