Let’s start off by explaining what it really means to be a “grounded” person. You might be wondering what does being “grounded” mean? Why is it important?
When people refer to someone as being a grounded person they are referring to someones physical and mental state of being confident and sure of oneself. Being grounded means you have a strong connection with who you are, which brings you physical and emotional balance.
Using these tips and tricks below will help you on your journey to becoming a more grounded person.
- Connecting with Nature: Spend a few minutes outdoors each day. Take your shoes off and stand/sit barefoot in the grass as an example. Clear your mind from your daily worries and distractions and reflect in nature.
- Exercise: Put your energy in a good state by exercising, a good workout can be a reset button for your day. You can do yoga, boxing, running or anything else your heart desires. When you workout your body releases endorphins which makes you happier.
- Salt Bath: Draw a warm bath once a week and add some epsom or himalayan salt into the water. Try to relax and fill your mind with positive energy. This can help you get rid of negative energy.
- Address Your Issues: Many people are afraid to face the deepest emotions they keep locked away in a box. It is a big thing to help balance yourself as a person. When you hold a lot of these issues inside and not let them out it causes stress and negativity in your body and makes you very unbalanced and distracted. Speak with a holistic healer or therapist once in a while. It definitely helps.
- Find Something you Love: When you express energy into something that brings you unfiltered joy, then you will experience confidence in that activity. You are giving yourself the time you need to express your joys.
Dr. Dugar always makes sure that he is grounded and present in the moment during surgery. Surgery is what he loves to do and finding that passion and that centered mindset is one reason why his ability is above the rest!
Beverly Hills Rhinoplasty Center™